Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SURGERY TOMORROW

Today is the eighth day I've been in hospital, having various blood and other tests but generally just waiting for bypass surgery. It's been very very difficult for me, like a car parked in a barn (oops ---- got one of those!). The bright spot has been hearing from many friends and family around the world. Thanks, everybody!

But we got the word today that my surgery is scheduled for midday tomorrow, August 16. The medical team is topnotch, led by surgeon Dr. Salasidis who said "you don't have to shave tomorrow ---- I won't!". So I slipped out to drive around because the rules say I won't be driving for a month. When will the torture end?


Pat will be putting out updates via email, but my next blog post will be from the other side of the OR. Cross everything....


3 comments:

  1. We know you will come through the surgery with flying colors!

    Sending the angels to watch over you...

    Much Love,
    Karen & Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's get this tune up started so your heart is purring like a well tuned Mustang for many more miles of travel. Postitive thoughts and energy are coming your way from all of us.

    Pat and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending hugs, prayers and warm wishes! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete