Sunday, December 16, 2012

ANY DUMBELLS OUT THERE?

It's mid-December and the sun is rising far to the south but we're having another ominous warm spell. The van can still drive up the normally icy hill, and the pondfish enjoy breathing spaces galore. Pat demonstrated multi-tasking by helping out at her relatives' jewellery store in the daytime, then baked  up a batch of happy-heart goodies in the evening.










Also did a daytrip to Toronto for a follow-up reassessment at the clinic. All that treadmill is paying off ---- fitness results are excellent, ahead of schedule, and "better than we could expect"! But a new phase has started: resistance training. Good name because I'm already resisting doing it. Seems like weight-training to me, and I just don't feel the need for it. I'll be carrying a stretchy-tube thing when traveling, but the demo used old-fashioned steel weights. But I don't want to buy them just for a couple of weeks ---- any dumbells out there? Maybe Santa can lend me his heavy mittens instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment