Sunday, May 8, 2022

MOM WOULD HAVE LOVED THIS

 Happy Mother's Day to all. Two things my mom loved were spring flowers and ---- me! 




Birds would cheer her spirit...and ours!





Hard work defined her life...lots of that going on up here.




Some jobs are more fun than others. New pump in the pond, first car wash of the season.



By the way, we have not seen the resident fox all week. Is she in the den with the newborns? Also, no fish survived in the pond this winter. But there are many many salamander egg sacs to take their place. Look at all these squirming squiggling amphibians coming soon.

Yellow is a cheerful colour for all moms, right? Forsythia, daffodils, and can we include the (further north) sunrise too?



My mom loved long Sunday drives with me, going anywhere or nowhere. In a shiny red car. There's a proxy for her in the car these days but I know she's smiling with us. I love you too, Mom!







No comments:

Post a Comment