Sunday, June 19, 2022

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

Happy Father's Day --- we all had one, right? In my case it's deja vu. My dad built and fixed things, and so do I. And he did the dishes after dinner ---- and so do I!  Walter Wyszynski, you're still here and loved...


Earlier this week in the city there was another reminder of too much plastic. But there's also a new park being installed-----"Love Park". Can you see the heart-shaped pond?


Up the hill, the yard is in max green and growth. There's always something bloomin'.




Bird news this week? In the city we spotted two different Orioles. Back at home, the latest rescue was a newly-fledged grackle's learning it can't fly through glass...



The sunrise will be at its furthest north this week --- happy summer?? But Ontario also had some brutal wind and hail storms. You could see it coming.


Like my dad, I'm about to make another big move. Not nearly as massive as his move across an ocean and into a new language (on his own, at 17!). But he always came out lookin' good ---- like father, like son?







No comments:

Post a Comment